Cloud Ready Data Protection for Hybrid Data Centers Are In Your Future
Hybrid Data Infrastructures and Data Centers
Hybrid cloud and on-prem data centers are in your future if not already a reality. In addition to using public cloud and on-prem resources, your environment is likely a mix of many different operating systems, applications and servers (virtual and physical), along with multiple backup and recovery technologies.
In this engaging, interactive webinar, we will look at trends, issues, and challenges, as well as provide best practices in what you can do to address them today. You’ll learn how to simplify and streamline your system, application and data protection in both the cloud and data center without compromise, all while removing complexity and cost.
What You Will Learn
Join Microsoft MVP, VMware vExpert and IT analyst Greg Schulz of Server StorageIO along with Michael Gogos, Data Protection expert from Quest, as they discuss how to:
Where to learn more
Learn more about world backup day, recovery and data protection along with other related topics via the following links:
- Register here for the free webinar on July 11th 11AM PT
- Next Generation Hybrid Software Defined Data Infrastructures Are In Your Future
- Cloud File Data Storage Consolidation and Economic Comparison Model
- Announcing My New Book Data Infrastructure Management Insight Strategies
- World Backup Day Reminder Don’t Be an April Fool Test Your Data Recovery
- Virtual, Cloud and IT Availability, it’s a shared responsibility and common sense
- Don’t Stop Learning Expand Your Skills Experiences Everyday
- Data Infrastructure Overview, Its What’s Inside of a Data Center
- Application Data Value Characteristics Everything Is Not The Same (five-part mini-series)
- Data Protection Diaries Fundamental Topics Tools Techniques Technologies Tips
- Data Infrastructure Server Storage I/O related Tradecraft Overview
- The SSD Place (SSD, NVM, PM, SCM, Flash, NVMe, 3D XPoint, Optane, MRAM and related topics)
- The NVMe Place (NVMe related topics, trends, tools, technologies, tip resources
Additional learning experiences along with common questions (and answers), as well as tips can be found in Software Defined Data Infrastructure Essentials book.
What this all means
I look forward to you joining Michael Gogos of Quest Software and myself on Thursday July 11th 11AM PT for our interactive discussion (bring your questions) around Cloud Ready Data Protection for Hybrid Data Centers and what you can do today (Register here).
Ok, nuff said, for now.
Greg Schulz – Multi-year Microsoft MVP Cloud and Data Center Management, ten-time VMware vExpert. Author of Data Infrastructure Insights (CRC Press), Software Defined Data Infrastructure Essentials (CRC Press), as well as Cloud and Virtual Data Storage Networking (CRC Press), The Green and Virtual Data Center (CRC Press), Resilient Storage Networks (Elsevier) and twitter @storageio. Also visit www.picturesoverstillwater.com to view various UAS/UAV e.g. drone based aerial content created by Greg Schulz. Courteous comments are welcome for consideration. First published on https://storageioblog.com any reproduction in whole, in part, with changes to content, without source attribution under title or without permission is forbidden.
All Comments, (C) and (TM) belong to their owners/posters, Other content (C) Copyright 2006-2019 Server StorageIO and UnlimitedIO. All Rights Reserved. StorageIO is a registered Trade Mark (TM) of Server StorageIO.