Azure Software Defined Data Infrastructure Architecture Resources
Need to learn more about Microsoft Azure Cloud Software Defined Data Infrastructure topics including reference architecture among other resources for various application workloads?
Azure Reference Architectures via Microsoft Azure
Examples of some Azure Reference Architecture for various application and workloads include among others:
- Sharepoint High Availability (HA)
- Windows Virtual Machines (standalone, availability and other options)
- Linux Virtual Machines (standalone, availability and other options)
- Managed Web Applications including Multi Region
- SAP Deployments
For example, need to know how to configure a high availability (HA) Sharepoint deployment with Azure, then check out this reference architecture shown below.
Where To Learn More
Learn more about related technology, trends, tools, techniques, and tips with the following links.
- Cloud Storage Decision Making and and more here
- Microsoft Windows Server, Azure, Nano Life cycle Updates
- Gaining Server Storage I/O Insight into Microsoft Windows Server 2016
- Overview Review of Microsoft ReFS (Reliable File System) and resource links
- Dell EMC Announce Azure Stack Hybrid Cloud Solution
- Azure Stack Technical Preview 3 (TP3) Overview Preview Review
- Microsoft Azure Architecture and Reference Resources
- NVMe related and flash SSD along with cloud, bulk, object storage topics
- Software Defined Data Infrastructure Essentials (CRC Press).
Various IT and Cloud Infrastructure Layers including Data Infrastructures
What This All Means
Data Infrastructures exist to protect, preserve, secure and serve information along with the applications and data they depend on. Software Defined Data Infrastructures span legacy, virtual, container, cloud and other environments to support various application workloads. Check out the Microsoft Azure cloud reference architecture and resources mentioned above as well as the Azure Free trial and getting started site here.
Ok, nuff said, for now.
Greg Schulz – Multi-year Microsoft MVP Cloud and Data Center Management, VMware vExpert (and vSAN). Author of Software Defined Data Infrastructure Essentials (CRC Press), as well as Cloud and Virtual Data Storage Networking (CRC Press), The Green and Virtual Data Center (CRC Press), Resilient Storage Networks (Elsevier) and twitter @storageio.
Courteous comments are welcome for consideration. First published on https://storageioblog.com any reproduction in whole, in part, with changes to content, without source attribution under title or without permission is forbidden.
All Comments, (C) and (TM) belong to their owners/posters, Other content (C) Copyright 2006-2018 Server StorageIO(R) and UnlimitedIO. All Rights Reserved.