Im in the process of wrapping up 2011 and getting ready for 2012. Here is a list of the top 25 all time posts from StorageIOblog covering cloud, virtualization, servers, storage, green IT, networking and data protection. Looking back, here is 2010 and 2011 industry trends, thoughts and perspective predictions along with looking forward, a 2012 preview here.
Top 25 all time posts about storage, cloud, virtualization, networking, green IT and data protection
- 2010 and 2011 Trends, Perspectives and Predictions: More of the same?
- Acadia VCE: VMware + Cisco + EMC = Virtual Computing Environment
- Back to school shopping: Dude, Dell Digests 3PAR Disk storage
- EMC VPLEX: Virtual Storage Redefined or Respun?
- Clarifying Clustered Storage Confusion
- Clouds are like Electricity: Dont be Scared
- Data Center I/O Bottlenecks Performance Issues and Impacts
- Data footprint reduction (Part 1): Life beyond dedupe and changing data lifecycles
- Dell Will Buy Someone, However Not Brocade (At least for now)
- Does IBM Power7 processor announcement signal storage upgrades?
- Unified storage systems showdown: NetApp FAS vs. EMC VNX
- Should Everything Be Virtualized?
- Hard product vs. soft product
- HP Buys one of the seven networking dwarfs and gets a bargain
- IBMs Storwize or wise Storage, the V7000 and DFR
- I/O Virtualization (IOV) Revisited
- Is IBM XIV still relevant?
- It feels like Grand Central Station here
- Optimize Data Storage for Performance and Capacity Efficiency
- Poll: What Do You Think of IT Clouds?
- Re visiting if IBM XIV is still relevant with V7000
- Seagate to say goodbye to Cayman Islands, Hello Ireland
- SSD and Storage System Performance
- Technology Tiering, Servers Storage and Snow Removal
- Two companies on parallel tracks moving like trains offset by time: EMC and NetApp
- Why XIV is so important to IBMs storage business: Its Not About the Technology or Product!
Ok, nuff said for now
All Comments, (C) and (TM) belong to their owners/posters, Other content (C) Copyright 2006-2012 StorageIO and UnlimitedIO All Rights Reserved