Its been almost a month since my last post and want to say hello and let you know what I have been doing.
What I have been doing is:
- Accumulating a long list of ideas for upcoming blog post, article, tips, webinars and other content.
- Recording some podcasts, web casts doing interviews and commentary along with a few articles here and there.
- Working with some new venues where if all comes together you should be seeing material or commentary appearing soon.
- Filling some dates for the 2011 out and about events and activities page.
- Doing research in several different areas as well as working with clients on various project activities, many of which that are NDA.
- Getting some recently finished content ready to appear on the main web site as well as in the blog and other venues.
- Attending vendor events and briefing sessions on solutions some of which are yet to be announced.
- Enjoying the cold and snowy winter as best as can be (see some videos here) while trying to avoid cold and flue season.
In addition to the above, I have been trying to stay very focused on is getting my new book which is titled Cloud and Virtual Data Storage Networking (CRC) wrapped up for a summer 2011 release. This is my third solo book project that is in addition to co writing or contributing to several other book projects.
Im doing the project the old fashioned way which means writing it myself as opposed to using ghost writers along with a traditional publishing house (CRC, same as my last book) all of which takes a bit more time. For anyone who has done a project like this you know what is involved. For those who have not it includes research, writing, editing, working with editors and copyeditors, subject matter experts doing initial reviews, illustrations and page layouts, markups, more edits and proofs. Then there are the general project management activities along with marketing and rollout plans, companion presentation material working with the publisher and others.
Anyway, hope you are all doing well, look forward to sharing more with you soon, now it is time to get back to work…
Nuff said for now