Im in the process of wrapping up 2011 and getting ready for 2012, here is a list of the top 25 new posts from this past year at StorageIOblog.
Here are the top 25 new blog posts from 2011
- Are Hard Disk Drives (HDDs) getting too big?
- Buzzword Bingo and Acronym Update V2.011
- Cloud conversations: Loss of data access vs. data loss
- Cloud, virtualization and storage networking conversations
- Commentary on Clouds, Storage, Networking, Green IT and other topics
- Congratulations to IBM for releasing XIV SPC results
- Convergence: People, Processes, Policies and Products
- Industry adoption vs. industry deployment, is there a difference?
- Industry trend: People plus data are aging and living longer
- Is FCoE Struggling to Gain Traction, or on a normal adoption course?
- Measuring Windows performance impact for VDI planning
- NetApp buying LSIs Engenio Storage Business Unit
- New Seagate Momentus XT Hybrid drive (SSD and HDD)
- Securing data at rest: Self Encrypting Disks (SEDs)
- SMB, SOHO and low end NAS gaining enterprise features
- SNW Fall 2011 revisited and SNIA Emerald program
- Speaking of speeding up business with SSD storage
- Supporting IT growth demand during economic uncertain times
- Tape talk time
- The blame game: Does cloud storage result in data loss?
- Unified storage systems showdown: NetApp FAS vs. EMC VNX
- VMware vSphere v5 and Storage DRS
- What am I hearing and seeing while out and about
- What records will EMC break in NYC January 18, 2011?
- Who is responsible for vendor lock in?
Ok, nuff said for now
All Comments, (C) and (TM) belong to their owners/posters, Other content (C) Copyright 2006-2012 StorageIO All Rights Reserved