Following on the heals of several guest appearances late in 2009 ( here, here, here and here) on the Storage Monkeys Infosmack weekly pod cast, I was recently asked to join them again for the inaugural 2010 show (Episode 34).
Heres a link to the pod cast where you can listen to the discussion including VMware Go, VMware buying Zimbra, Vendor Alliances such as HP and Microsoft HyperV and EMC+Cisco+VMware, along with data protection for virtual servers issues options (or opportunities) among other topics.
I have included the following links that pertain to some of the items we discussed during the show.
- What is the Future of Servers?
- Did HP respond to EMC and Cisco VCE with Microsoft HyperV bundle?
- HP Buys one of the seven networking dwarfs and gets a bargain
- Poll: EMC and Cisco Acadia VCE, what does it mean?
- Acadia VCE: VMware + Cisco + EMC = Virtual Computing Environment
- Comments about Vendor Alliances
- Demystifying Virtual Server Data Protection or here
Enjoy the show.
All Comments, (C) and (TM) belong to their owners/posters, Other content (C) Copyright 2006-2012 StorageIO All Rights Reserved